Terms and Conditions of Use this website
Cisca Saltpipe Web Site Terms & Conditions (taken from current website)
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cisca Saltpipe website www.thesaltpipe.co.uk and www.thesaltpipe.com and your relationship with Cisca Limited. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Site.
- 1. Use of the Site
- 1.1 The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site.
- 1.3 All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the Product Terms.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- 2. Amendment
- Cisca may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Terms & Conditions link at the bottom of the Cisca Saltpipe Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- 3. Intellectual property
- 3.1 The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission solely from Cisca Ltd.
- 3.2 No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade.
- 4. Information disclaimer
- All information supplied has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only.
- We recommend you to seek the advice of your pharmacist, general practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties' medical condition.
- Medical Disclaimer
- All product descriptions and/or any advice given either on the telephone or via email should only be used as a guide and further guidance from a medical professional should be sought if you are intending to use any of the products purchased from this web site. If you are intending to use a product purchased from this web site in relation to a pre existing medical condition, a child's medical condition or if you are pregnant then a medical professional should be consulted before you start any course of treatment. We accept no liability nor responsibility for the claims of the manufacturer nor do we accept any responsibility if the stated dosage is exceeded or not strictly adhered to.
- 5. Liability
- 5.1 Cisca assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site, including but not limited to data, text, images, video, or audio.
- 5.2 Cisca makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Cisca specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Cisca Saltpipe nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site.Features and specifications of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- 5.3 Cisca not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Cisca may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Cisca Saltpipe disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- 6. Privacy
- 7. Refund and Return Policy
- 7.1. If the Saltpipe is found faulty on receipt or damaged during transit then we will replace the goods at no extra cost. If the saltpipe is found faulty or damage once the box is opened, please find contact with us within 3 days of receipt and please return the saltpipe within 7 days for a replacement to be sent.
- 7.2 Due to the personal use and hygienic reason, the saltpipe once opened or used cannot be refunded.
- 7.3 If products are returned due to change of mind, we will refund the cost of goods, excluding the cost of P&P and 10% commission fee charged by the payment processing bank when processing the original transaction as we cannot recover this fee. In the instance of "change of mind" returns, the customer is also responsible for covering the cost of return postage and ensuring safe return of all items to us.
- 7.4 All items must be returned in an original condition within 14 days with the proof of receipts. Items sent back to us must include all original packaging, leaflets, booklets, instructions or inserts that were inside when you received it and in the condition it was received. Without proof of receipt, refund cannot be made.
- 7.5 It is the customers responsibility for the safe return of any item being sent back to us. Please send back any item with proof of purchase. We will not be held responsible for any item lost and damage on its way back to us. We will not be able to issue the refund if the Saltpipe is damaged on our receipt or does not reach us.
- 8. Delivery
- 8.1 Parcels are delivered by Royal Mail
- 8.2 Delivery time in UK is generally 1-2 days Saltpipes ordered before 12.00am will be sent out on the same day and Saltpipes ordered after 12.00 am will be sent out next day. Delivery time international by Airmail service is generally 7-15 days for Airsure Service is generally 5-10 days with tracking number.
- 8.3 We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the Royal Mail Delivery Service.
- 8.4 Normally, the saltpipe is posted on the same day as delivery. If you have not receive a parcel within 14 days please e-mail us at email@example.com or call (0191)3734425
- 8.5 In some case on international delivery which Royal mail cannot provide the service, we will contact you back in order to arrange another courier for delivery.
- 9. Cancellation
- Cancellation must be made within 7 days. There will be the cost of administration fee applied
- 10. Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to Cisca customers, the Site includes links to other web sites or material, which are beyond its control. Cisca is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages.
- 11. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
- 12. Trademarks, The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") in the Site are trademarks of Cisca Ltd. . Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
- The site is owned and operated by Cisca Ltd, registered in England and Wales whose company registered office at 14 Cypress Park, Esh Winning, Durham, DH7 9JB, United Kingdom. E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Now:+44 (0)191 3734 425
Are you looking to buy a Saltpipe which uses Halite salt crystals?
Formed 20 million years ago, Halite crystals are also known as rock salt crystals, and are found in Hungarian and Transylvanian caves. These crystals are used in our famous Cisca Saltpipe, providing a natural way to significantly improve your breathing.
Detoxifying your body, Halite salt crystals can work wonders on your respiratory system. So, how does the Saltpipe work?
Placed between the pipe’s ceramic filters, the crystals are breathed in, giving you a sensation like the inhalation of fresh sea air, or a visit to the salt caves themselves. Microscopic particles of salt are then absorbed, penetrating the entire respiratory tract. They then draw excess fluid from the sinuses and cell lining, cleansing your nasal passageway.
When using the Saltpipe, it’s important not to blow into the pipe, otherwise you could damage the crystals. Tested in medical studies, experts have agreed that the use of a salt pipe is safe and hasn’t any harmful effects.
If you’re looking to Saltpipe which uses Halite salt crystals, Cisca Ltd is the original and the best.
So, if you’re looking to buy a Saltpipe, why not find out more at Cisca?
In order to stay relaxed and focused, we need to be breathing properly. The mind and body are extremely reliant on one another, and your breathing can have an impact on your general health. Shallow breath can show somebody is afraid or nervous, along with be indicative of depression.
Studies show that around 75% of the UK population suffer from some form of breathing problem.
Suffer from asthma or another breathing problem, and heard on the grapevine that Salt Inhalers can make a difference?
In that case, you might want to discover more about our Salt Inhaler, which is perfect for respiratory disorders.
Our dry salt inhaler uses the ancient salt cave therapy to optimise your respiratory functions.
Salt crystals have been used for years to treat respiratory disorders and give your immune system a boost. By cleansing the lungs, they enable you to absorb more oxygen, helping you to breathe more freely. This is a natural product that alleviate the symptoms of asthma.
This is an extremely affordable way to improve your breathing, as our Salt Inhaler only needs refilling every 5 years. It is also extremely lightweight and unbreakable.
Discover more about the Cisca Salt Inhaler today.
Please click here to read our previous article.
Want a simple and natural way to make a difference to your breathing?
The way you breathe can have a huge effect on both your mood and your physical health. Many mental health experts recommend deep breathing to relax people.
If you’re looking for the best salt inhaler, consider the original patented Hungarian Saltpipe.
Cleansing deeply into the nasal cavity, this pipe is a wonderful solution for anyone suffering from breathing problems, including asthma, sinus problems, hay fever, cystic fibrosis, common colds and more.
Our salt inhaler is the original and best, having been sold in the UK for over twelve years. During this time, it has garnered many positive reviews from both professionals and consumers.
It’s been shown that using our salt inhaler for only 15-20 minutes a day can be hugely beneficial. Using our salt inhaler is extremely easy and you should notice a difference in only a week. Because of its unique design, our salt inhaler can last for years without even needing refilling. It is also extremely mobile and can easily be used on the move.
Find out more about the Cisca Salt Pipe.
Please click here to read our previous article.
Are you looking for help with breathing problems, whether it’s asthma, a sinus problem or a chest infection? Have you found current products in the chemists unhelpful?
Cisca Saltpipe can help with a variety of breathing problems, and is also highly therapeutic, with evidence it can contribute towards your well-being. It is extremely easy to use, and can last 5 years without needing re-filling once.
Using this product only 15 minutes a day can help a variety of breathing problems, including asthma and allergies, COPD and Emphysema.
How can Cisca Saltpipe help with your breathing problem?
It works using crystals placed on a ceramic filter, with an ergonomic design that is extremely convenient to use. All you have to do is place the ceramic pipe in your mouth and inhale as normal, while exhaling through your nose. Although it might taste salty the first time you use it, this will fade after a few uses.
The moisture of the air will absorb the microscopic particles of salt, allowing them to penetrate your respiratory tract. It will then draw excess fluid from the sinuses and cell lining, allowing you to breathe more freely. It can be used to cleanse deep in the naval cavity, making it perfect for those that suffer from rhinitis or sinusitis.
Discover more about Cisca Saltpipe today.
Salt crystals have been used for decades to treat respiratory disorders and to strengthen the immune system. But there’s never been an easier way to do this than the Cisca Salt Pipe.
Invented in Hungary, this unique product has an ergonomic design that is extremely easy to use. Available in three different models, it needs to be used for only 15-20 minutes daily to dramatically improve your respiratory system.
Salt Cave Therapy provides a natural form of relief for anybody who suffers from asthma, including young children.
The Saltpipe has been on sale in the UK for over 12 years now and attracted plenty of praise from both professionals and consumers. While other companies have copied this product, this Salt Pipe remains the original and best.
Although this form of therapy was initially invented to aid breathing disorders, it’s also known to be highly relaxing.
Harness the natural power of salt cave therapy.
Cisca Ltd sell the original patented Salt Pipe which requires no re-fills, and is the only one to feature a safety valve and CE medical registration.
We offer Class IIA which is the only type which can legally be sold in UK. There are many copycat versions which are CE medical registered, but do not comply with EU regulations. Only our Salt Pipe is legally safe to sell and use.
It provides a simple and natural way to improve your health, helping you to maintain optimal respiratory function and breathe easily.
Discover more about Salt Cave Therapy.
“I thought you would like to add this to your testimonials, i am on my 2nd salt pipe 8 + years now recommended by my doctor and i woudnt be without it, i dont have hardly any chest infections or coughs although i have severe copd, i have recommended it to all the people who go to lung rehab and all my friends with copd have bought one and find it helps them very much.” J. Jones
Just bought one of the Cisca saltpipes three days ago and its already improved my life dramatically.Wonderful invention! I was diagnosed with COPD about a year ago and told it will gradually get worse. That may be so but I am delighted to be able to hold it at bay with one of these pipes.
Posted in Testimonials
, best salt inhaler
, breathing difficulties
, chronic bronchitis
, cisca saltpipe
, himalaya salt inhaler
, salt inhaler
, salt pipe inhaler
, salt pipe reviews
, salt therapy
, saltpipe reviews
Get ready for Hay fever season and help for asthma and breathing problems , Cisca Saltpipe was featured in Able Magazine