Terms and Conditions of Use this website
Cisca Saltpipe Web Site Terms & Conditions (taken from current website)
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cisca Saltpipe website www.thesaltpipe.co.uk and www.thesaltpipe.com and your relationship with Cisca Limited. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Site.
- 1. Use of the Site
- 1.1 The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site.
- 1.3 All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the Product Terms.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- 2. Amendment
- Cisca may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Terms & Conditions link at the bottom of the Cisca Saltpipe Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- 3. Intellectual property
- 3.1 The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission solely from Cisca Ltd.
- 3.2 No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade.
- 4. Information disclaimer
- All information supplied has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only.
- We recommend you to seek the advice of your pharmacist, general practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties' medical condition.
- Medical Disclaimer
- All product descriptions and/or any advice given either on the telephone or via email should only be used as a guide and further guidance from a medical professional should be sought if you are intending to use any of the products purchased from this web site. If you are intending to use a product purchased from this web site in relation to a pre existing medical condition, a child's medical condition or if you are pregnant then a medical professional should be consulted before you start any course of treatment. We accept no liability nor responsibility for the claims of the manufacturer nor do we accept any responsibility if the stated dosage is exceeded or not strictly adhered to.
- 5. Liability
- 5.1 Cisca assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site, including but not limited to data, text, images, video, or audio.
- 5.2 Cisca makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Cisca specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Cisca Saltpipe nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site.Features and specifications of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- 5.3 Cisca not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Cisca may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Cisca Saltpipe disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- 6. Privacy
- 7. Refund and Return Policy
- 7.1. If the Saltpipe is found faulty on receipt or damaged during transit then we will replace the goods at no extra cost. If the saltpipe is found faulty or damage once the box is opened, please find contact with us within 3 days of receipt and please return the saltpipe within 7 days for a replacement to be sent.
- 7.2 Due to the personal use and hygienic reason, the saltpipe once opened or used cannot be refunded.
- 7.3 If products are returned due to change of mind, we will refund the cost of goods, excluding the cost of P&P and 10% commission fee charged by the payment processing bank when processing the original transaction as we cannot recover this fee. In the instance of "change of mind" returns, the customer is also responsible for covering the cost of return postage and ensuring safe return of all items to us.
- 7.4 All items must be returned in an original condition within 14 days with the proof of receipts. Items sent back to us must include all original packaging, leaflets, booklets, instructions or inserts that were inside when you received it and in the condition it was received. Without proof of receipt, refund cannot be made.
- 7.5 It is the customers responsibility for the safe return of any item being sent back to us. Please send back any item with proof of purchase. We will not be held responsible for any item lost and damage on its way back to us. We will not be able to issue the refund if the Saltpipe is damaged on our receipt or does not reach us.
- 8. Delivery
- 8.1 Parcels are delivered by Royal Mail
- 8.2 Delivery time in UK is generally 1-2 days Saltpipes ordered before 12.00am will be sent out on the same day and Saltpipes ordered after 12.00 am will be sent out next day. Delivery time international by Airmail service is generally 7-15 days for Airsure Service is generally 5-10 days with tracking number.
- 8.3 We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the Royal Mail Delivery Service.
- 8.4 Normally, the saltpipe is posted on the same day as delivery. If you have not receive a parcel within 14 days please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0191)3734425
- 8.5 In some case on international delivery which Royal mail cannot provide the service, we will contact you back in order to arrange another courier for delivery.
- 9. Cancellation
- Cancellation must be made within 7 days. There will be the cost of administration fee applied
- 10. Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to Cisca customers, the Site includes links to other web sites or material, which are beyond its control. Cisca is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages.
- 11. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
- 12. Trademarks, The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") in the Site are trademarks of Cisca Ltd. . Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
- The site is owned and operated by Cisca Ltd, registered in England and Wales whose company registered office at 14 Cypress Park, Esh Winning, Durham, DH7 9JB, United Kingdom. E-mail :email@example.com
Call Now:+44 (0)191 3734 425
We got the letter from our customer whose husband has used the pipe for 3-4 years to said the pipe has kept him well.
“I was told I had asthma over a year ago, I duty fully tried the inhalers they give you and decided within days that I would rather have asthma than inhale chemicals that could only be bad for me, I suffered for nearly a year, struggling to get my lungs open enough to be able to just walk quickly and there were times that I nearly gave in and went back to the chemical inhalers, then along came cisca….. an advert on my facebook page changed my life, I bought the pipe and in a week I was able to breathe, in two weeks I could run and now after 1 month I can do anything and not get out of breath or gasp for breath when I have exerted myself, THANK YOU CISCA SALT PIPE you saved me from being having a very reduced quality of life. I recommend this pipe to anyone who has breathing difficulties”
Read more feedback on www.facebook.com/ciscasaltpipe
” I thought you may like to know that this is my second Saltpipe. My first which I bought about 6 years ago seemed to be past its best. When you recent advert in the Daliymail appeared so I am no thankfully able to reorder. I was diagnosed with COPD 10 years ago, My Breathing was beginning to deteriorate before I started using my pipe. Since using it regularly the breathing problem has not deteriorated in fact improved. I still use my inhalers but have not had to increase the dosage. Thank you Cisca!!!” Mrs. Bennett
The shop will be closed from 29th Dec 2012 to 12th Jan 2013 for New Year Holiday. Order during this time will be posted on 14th Jan 2013. The last day of posting before New Year is 29th Dec 2012. We also would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry X-mas and Happy New Year.
This is a review of Cisca Saltpipe we found on the internet from one of our customers using the saltpipe. http://www.ciao.co.uk/Cisca_Salt_Pipe__Review_6026797 Thank you so much for this review and I hope this will be helpful for several people seeking for alternative natural way to improve your health.
This is from http://www.mumsnet.com/qanda/dr-mike-thomas
onesmallkayak: My oldest daughter started Ventolin syrup at three for night-time coughing, and at age 24 is a regular user of various inhalers. She is two inches shorter than predicted.
When my second daughter, 16 years younger, started night-time coughing at three, I avoided the Ventolin route and tried massage and steamers, etc. I started her on a salt pipe at about age four and this, I believe, has made the biggest single difference.
Instead of being up through the night with her coughing she could have a last session at about 11pm and sleep through. She shows hardly any asthmatic tendencies now she is seven.
My oldest daughter, who is now a nurse, tells me that there is sound evidence that salt pipes relieve symptoms and help strengthen the air pipe such that it is less likely to collapse inwards, but this only occurs in small children; it is too late for her. However, she says, GPs are reluctant to recommend it in case parents fail to use Ventolin in a life-threatening situation. Can you please recommend a salt pipe to all the young mothers in this chat room? It is no fun growing up chronic asthmatic. If a salt pipe reduces the triggers and makes the difference, as with my second daughter, then shouldn’t it be the first choice for small children?
DrMikeThomas: Unfortunately, the evidence for salt pipes as having a big role in routine asthma care just isn’t there at the moment. As asthma is an intrinsically variable condition, it can be quite hard to be sure what has made a difference. Experimenting with complementary and alternative treatments seems fine to me, but I would advise that this is done in collaboration with your nurse and/or GP, and to continue with the usual treatment while this is done
Saltpipe inhalers are hand held ceramic containers filled with Halite salt crystals, which were formed around 20 million years ago in Hungarian and Transylvanian salt caves. See more on http://www.akeso.co/articles/2012-06-28/saltpipe-%E2%80%93-does-it-work-for-copd-or-asthma
Posted in News
Tagged olympic Games
The 7th day of London Olympic 2012. GB got 13 gold medals. Congratulation! Cisca are supporting GB Team! Go for Gold!