Terms and Conditions of Use this website
Cisca Saltpipe Web Site Terms & Conditions (taken from current website)
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cisca Saltpipe website www.thesaltpipe.co.uk and www.thesaltpipe.com and your relationship with Cisca Limited. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Site.
- 1. Use of the Site
- 1.1 The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site.
- 1.3 All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the Product Terms.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- 2. Amendment
- Cisca may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Terms & Conditions link at the bottom of the Cisca Saltpipe Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- 3. Intellectual property
- 3.1 The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission solely from Cisca Ltd.
- 3.2 No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade.
- 4. Information disclaimer
- All information supplied has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only.
- We recommend you to seek the advice of your pharmacist, general practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties' medical condition.
- Medical Disclaimer
- All product descriptions and/or any advice given either on the telephone or via email should only be used as a guide and further guidance from a medical professional should be sought if you are intending to use any of the products purchased from this web site. If you are intending to use a product purchased from this web site in relation to a pre existing medical condition, a child's medical condition or if you are pregnant then a medical professional should be consulted before you start any course of treatment. We accept no liability nor responsibility for the claims of the manufacturer nor do we accept any responsibility if the stated dosage is exceeded or not strictly adhered to.
- 5. Liability
- 5.1 Cisca assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site, including but not limited to data, text, images, video, or audio.
- 5.2 Cisca makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Cisca specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Cisca Saltpipe nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site.Features and specifications of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- 5.3 Cisca not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Cisca may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Cisca Saltpipe disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- 6. Privacy
- 7. Refund and Return Policy
- 7.1. If the Saltpipe is found faulty on receipt or damaged during transit then we will replace the goods at no extra cost. If the saltpipe is found faulty or damage once the box is opened, please find contact with us within 3 days of receipt and please return the saltpipe within 7 days for a replacement to be sent.
- 7.2 Due to the personal use and hygienic reason, the saltpipe once opened or used cannot be refunded.
- 7.3 If products are returned due to change of mind, we will refund the cost of goods, excluding the cost of P&P and 10% commission fee charged by the payment processing bank when processing the original transaction as we cannot recover this fee. In the instance of "change of mind" returns, the customer is also responsible for covering the cost of return postage and ensuring safe return of all items to us.
- 7.4 All items must be returned in an original condition within 14 days with the proof of receipts. Items sent back to us must include all original packaging, leaflets, booklets, instructions or inserts that were inside when you received it and in the condition it was received. Without proof of receipt, refund cannot be made.
- 7.5 It is the customers responsibility for the safe return of any item being sent back to us. Please send back any item with proof of purchase. We will not be held responsible for any item lost and damage on its way back to us. We will not be able to issue the refund if the Saltpipe is damaged on our receipt or does not reach us.
- 8. Delivery
- 8.1 Parcels are delivered by Royal Mail
- 8.2 Delivery time in UK is generally 1-2 days Saltpipes ordered before 12.00am will be sent out on the same day and Saltpipes ordered after 12.00 am will be sent out next day. Delivery time international by Airmail service is generally 7-15 days for Airsure Service is generally 5-10 days with tracking number.
- 8.3 We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the Royal Mail Delivery Service.
- 8.4 Normally, the saltpipe is posted on the same day as delivery. If you have not receive a parcel within 14 days please e-mail us at email@example.com or call (0191)3734425
- 8.5 In some case on international delivery which Royal mail cannot provide the service, we will contact you back in order to arrange another courier for delivery.
- 9. Cancellation
- Cancellation must be made within 7 days. There will be the cost of administration fee applied
- 10. Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to Cisca customers, the Site includes links to other web sites or material, which are beyond its control. Cisca is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages.
- 11. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
- 12. Trademarks, The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") in the Site are trademarks of Cisca Ltd. . Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
- The site is owned and operated by Cisca Ltd, registered in England and Wales whose company registered office at 14 Cypress Park, Esh Winning, Durham, DH7 9JB, United Kingdom. E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Now:+44 (0)191 3734 425
“I thought you would like to add this to your testimonials, i am on my 2nd salt pipe 8 + years now recommended by my doctor and i woudnt be without it, i dont have hardly any chest infections or coughs although i have severe copd, i have recommended it to all the people who go to lung rehab and all my friends with copd have bought one and find it helps them very much.” J. Jones
Just bought one of the Cisca saltpipes three days ago and its already improved my life dramatically.Wonderful invention! I was diagnosed with COPD about a year ago and told it will gradually get worse. That may be so but I am delighted to be able to hold it at bay with one of these pipes.
Posted in Testimonials
, best salt inhaler
, breathing difficulties
, chronic bronchitis
, cisca saltpipe
, himalaya salt inhaler
, salt inhaler
, salt pipe inhaler
, salt pipe reviews
, salt therapy
, saltpipe reviews
Get ready for Hay fever season and help for asthma and breathing problems , Cisca Saltpipe was featured in Able Magazine
At the age of 79 I was diagnosed as having Emphysema but managed until March of 2014 without serious difficulty. Since that date, I have had two severe chest infections, one of which …a few day stay in York hospital but which left me with little improvement in my breathing until November. Late in that month a friend, on hearing of my difficulties sent me a Saltpipe Leaflet which prompted me to order a Saltpipe from you (though I must confess that; being a life long sceptic, I hardly expected any serious relief—-How wrong I was!–almost immediately my breathing improved dramatically and today it is virtually as good as it was prior to the diagnos of the Emphysema. So much so that I have handed out all the leaflets which you let me have last November to people who have enjoyed the same relief as I have experienced.
So, at 89 years of age, I am looking at few more year yet– THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL SALTPIPE!”
Order for Christmas, the last day of delivery is 23th Dec 2014.
The shop will be closed from 28th Dec 2014 to 11th Jan 2015 for New Year Holiday. Order during this time will be posted on 12th Jan 2015. The last day of posting before New Year is 27th Dec 2013. We also would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry X-mas and Happy New Year.
“I think the saltpipe is magic. I am 71 years old COPD sufferer and stright away I began to feel the benefit. I am not so wheezy and need my inhaler less often and not so out of breath when walking.”
Order for Christmas, the last day of delivery is 20th Dec 2014.
The shop will be closed from 28th Dec 2013 to 12th Jan 2014 for New Year Holiday. Order during this time will be posted on 13th Jan 2013. The last day of posting before New Year is 27th Dec 2013. We also would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry X-mas and Happy New Year.
There has been an article from Chat Magazine on 17/10/13 from one of our customer Clare Grey who has been using the saltpipe and it helps her with asthma.