Terms and Conditions of Use this website
Cisca Saltpipe Web Site Terms & Conditions (taken from current website)
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Cisca Saltpipe website www.thesaltpipe.co.uk and www.thesaltpipe.com and your relationship with Cisca Limited. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Site.
- 1. Use of the Site
- 1.1 The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site.
- 1.3 All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the Product Terms.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- 2. Amendment
- Cisca may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Terms & Conditions link at the bottom of the Cisca Saltpipe Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- 3. Intellectual property
- 3.1 The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission solely from Cisca Ltd.
- 3.2 No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade.
- 4. Information disclaimer
- All information supplied has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only.
- We recommend you to seek the advice of your pharmacist, general practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties' medical condition.
- Medical Disclaimer
- All product descriptions and/or any advice given either on the telephone or via email should only be used as a guide and further guidance from a medical professional should be sought if you are intending to use any of the products purchased from this web site. If you are intending to use a product purchased from this web site in relation to a pre existing medical condition, a child's medical condition or if you are pregnant then a medical professional should be consulted before you start any course of treatment. We accept no liability nor responsibility for the claims of the manufacturer nor do we accept any responsibility if the stated dosage is exceeded or not strictly adhered to.
- 5. Liability
- 5.1 Cisca assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site, including but not limited to data, text, images, video, or audio.
- 5.2 Cisca makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Cisca specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Cisca Saltpipe nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site.Features and specifications of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- 5.3 Cisca not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Cisca may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Cisca Saltpipe disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- 6. Privacy
- 7. Refund and Return Policy
- 7.1. If the Saltpipe is found faulty on receipt or damaged during transit then we will replace the goods at no extra cost. If the saltpipe is found faulty or damage once the box is opened, please find contact with us within 3 days of receipt and please return the saltpipe within 7 days for a replacement to be sent.
- 7.2 Due to the personal use and hygienic reason, the saltpipe once opened or used cannot be refunded.
- 7.3 If products are returned due to change of mind, we will refund the cost of goods, excluding the cost of P&P and 10% commission fee charged by the payment processing bank when processing the original transaction as we cannot recover this fee. In the instance of "change of mind" returns, the customer is also responsible for covering the cost of return postage and ensuring safe return of all items to us.
- 7.4 All items must be returned in an original condition within 14 days with the proof of receipts. Items sent back to us must include all original packaging, leaflets, booklets, instructions or inserts that were inside when you received it and in the condition it was received. Without proof of receipt, refund cannot be made.
- 7.5 It is the customers responsibility for the safe return of any item being sent back to us. Please send back any item with proof of purchase. We will not be held responsible for any item lost and damage on its way back to us. We will not be able to issue the refund if the Saltpipe is damaged on our receipt or does not reach us.
- 8. Delivery
- 8.1 Parcels are delivered by Royal Mail
- 8.2 Delivery time in UK is generally 1-2 days Saltpipes ordered before 12.00am will be sent out on the same day and Saltpipes ordered after 12.00 am will be sent out next day. Delivery time international by Airmail service is generally 7-15 days for Airsure Service is generally 5-10 days with tracking number.
- 8.3 We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the Royal Mail Delivery Service.
- 8.4 Normally, the saltpipe is posted on the same day as delivery. If you have not receive a parcel within 14 days please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (0191)3734425
- 8.5 In some case on international delivery which Royal mail cannot provide the service, we will contact you back in order to arrange another courier for delivery.
- 9. Cancellation
- Cancellation must be made within 7 days. There will be the cost of administration fee applied
- 10. Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to Cisca customers, the Site includes links to other web sites or material, which are beyond its control. Cisca is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages.
- 11. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
- 12. Trademarks, The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") in the Site are trademarks of Cisca Ltd. . Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
- The site is owned and operated by Cisca Ltd, registered in England and Wales whose company registered office at 14 Cypress Park, Esh Winning, Durham, DH7 9JB, United Kingdom. E-mail :email@example.com
We've received your enquiry and will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for choosing Cisca.
Call Now:+44 (0)191 3734 425
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the frequently asked questions below to reveal its answer or ask another via the contact box to the right.
How Do I Use It?
Simply place the saltpipe into the mouth and start inhaling normally, exhaling through the nose. Breathing has to be done with normal intensity. Forced breathing is unnecessary and should be avoided. It is recommended to use the device for 15-25 minutes daily, but the duration of the treatment can be raised up to 1-2 hours per day. In order to achieve better results, the device should be used continuously and not at odd times.
Is the salt inside the pipe similar to table salt?
No, the salt inside the Cisca Saltpipe is pure Halite mineral Salt crystal formed in middle miocene. This kind of salt crystals has been subjected to enormous pressure over millions of years. The pressure is responsible for creating the salt crystals. The higher the amount of pressure the more superior or excellent the state of order within the crystalline structure.
What is the small rubber valve on the Cisca Saltpipe?
The little rubber valve on the top of the Saltpipe is a back-strike valve, which functions when someone does not exhales through the nose, but blows the air back into the Cisca Saltpipe; the valve strikes back, blocks the way of air towards the pipe, this way protecting it from humidity and vapour. Please do not peel it off. If the valve comes off from the hole, there are 2 alternative simple ways to continue using the pipe. First, you can use put it back on by using Cellotape® to stick it back on the round end at the same position. Secondly, if you cannot find where your plastic valve is, you can use your finger tip to close the hole when you inhale the air in.
How big is the Cisca Saltpipe?
The Cisca Saltpipe is a small palm size which is relatively the same size as mobile phone. It is very handy and easy to take with you everywhere. The weight of the Cisca Saltpipe is only 280 grams.
What are the different-coloured round parts for on the side of the Saltpipe?
It was designed for the users as a differentiation if there are more Saltpipes within the family.
Do we need to refill or replace salt inside Cisca Saltpipe?
The Cisca Saltpipe lasts for 5 years which was calculated for 15-20 minutes of usage daily. It is a single piece saltpipe contains 50 grams of crystal salt which lasts for 5 years. After 5 years we recommend to get a new saltpipe in order to get the most out of it. It's great value for money and no hassle to find salt to replace or refill.
Do we have to use the Cisca saltpipe everyday? Can we use it more than one time a day?
The saltpipe can produce beneficial effects if you use it regularly. As we usually draw analogy to our customers that we clean ourselves externally everyday when we wake up or go to bed but we have not had chance to clean our breathing system. Saltpipe is designed to purify your breathing and if you clean it everyday, your condition can get better. Also, saltpipe can be used more than once a day because it is just a natural salt air. The more you use it, you may find your breathing problem, sore throat, coughing become less.
Do we have to use the saltpipe all in one go for 15 to 20 minutes a day? Can we split the time?
It is not necessary that we have to use the saltpipe all in one go especially in our present busy life style. We can make an allotment of time to use the saltpipe. For example, 5 minutes in the morning, 5 minutes during the break and so on. You can use the saltpipe in some activity such as watching TV, listening to the radio or even using internet.
On the box said that we can use some essential oil with the Cisca Saltpipe for aromatherapy, how?
To use essential oil together with Cisca Saltpipe, it is very simple. Just put essential oil on your finger tip and rub your fingers together, then rub your finger on the filter underneath the pipe. You can breath the essential oil when you breath in. Using the essential oil is good for people like to use the pipe through the nostril because the oil will help to take a breath easier.
Are there any medicines which cannot be used in conjunction with the salt pipe?
The Saltpipe can be used with any medicine. Since it only contains natural salt-crystals collected from different salt-caves, it does not have any side effects.
Can Saltpipe be used by patients suffering from thyroid gland malfunctioning and kidney problem?
Yes, although it contains iodine, it's such a small amount that during inhalation and cannot cause harm to these patients.
Can Cisca Saltpipe be used in case of high blood pressure?
Yes, because it evaporates during inhalation, the amount of salt that gets into the body does not affect blood pressure and is only similar to inhaling sea air.
Can Saltpipe be safe to use in pregnant women?
Yes, it can be used by everyone, since it contains only pure salt crystals collected from European salt caves.
At what age can children start using Saltpipe?
Our youngest children were 2 and a half years old. Saltpipe could be safely used by younger ones too, but the most important thing is to teach the kids to inhale through the mouth and exhale through the nose. It might be a little tricky to explain this to younger children.
Why do we have to exhale through the nose?
When we are using the Saltpipe we have to inhale through the mouth, and blow the air out through the nose. (Take care to breathe normally, gently and not too deeply) This is very important, because this is the only way that the salt-crystal-mixture can reach the upper respiratory tracts (maxillary sinus) and that's how it cleans the whole breathing system.
Can the Cisca Saltpipe be used to clear the nose if I have sinus problems?
Yes you can. With the special design of the mouth piece, you can also inhale the air through the nose to help cleaning the nasal cavity. Just place the pipe to one nostril and do not need to close another one inhale through the nose and exhale out through the mouth or nose.
Is the Cisca-Saltpipe clinical tested?
Yes, it was tested in several medical institution in Hungary and the Cisca Saltpipe is the only saltpipe in the market that medically registered as Medical Device Class IIa.
What do we have to protect the Saltpipe from?
We have to protect the Saltpipe from humidity and vapours so it's not recommended to store it in the bathroom or kitchen. We should also avoid dropping it into water because this way the salt crystals stick together and the instrument gets damaged.
How do you clean the Saltpipe instrument?
Clean the device with slightly damp cloth only on the outside of the device. Water must not get into the salt pipe itself.
Why does Cisca no longer offer 100% money back guarantee anymore?
Because we would like to give the confidence to our customers that we do not resell the used pipes. In the past we offered this guarantee and had several enquiries asking about this. Therefore, Cisca decided to no longer offer 30 day money back guarantee.